3.8.12

stupidity

                                             
                                                          δε φοβάμαι τη βλακεία
                                                       Ι have no fear for stupidity

                                                                                         
                                 
                                                 lost in translation:
                            I 'll be your mirror reflect what you are
 
                                                                                                                                    

1 σχόλιο:

  1. I have no fear of stupidity.

    I'm not afraid of stupidity.

    Stupidity doesn't scare me.

    I will not be afraid of stupidity.

    FREEDOM IS HERE

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή